Quasar’s Program Management Team is responsible for P&L for designated Programs as well as ensuring Excellent Customer Experience. As the Program Sr. Manager, you will be responsible to ensure a program meets Customer expectations and providing Excellent Customer Support. Project managers work with Commercial, Quality, Manufacturing, Finance, and other functions across Quasar and be the primary point of contact for customers in Quasar.
The scope will include two main responsibilities, that may change from time to time:
- BWI Israel (HTC) PMO
- QIL PMO
- Responsible for delivering on P&L Targets for assigned programs.
- Be the interface between Customer and Quasar’s internal teams in Manufacturing Sites in Asia by coordinating internal activities and providing timely updates to customer.
- Take ownership of all projects undertaken by the site by Initiating and/or Managing Technology & Cost reduction activities such as New Product Development, Continuous Improvement and Localization projects to meet customers and internal expectations. Ensure Delivery of Projects On Time and Within Budget
- Prepare for and Chair Operations Review meetings with customers as well as prepare for Strategic Governance meetings with customers.
- Oversee the planning and the implementation of the production plans, including the receipt of the sales forecasts, the assurance of availability of all resources required in relation to the proper manufacturing of the products, including capacity availability of equipment, space, raw materials, direct labor, as well as EOL management and LLI management.
- Ensure compliance with Quasar’s Quality System procedures, PMO Processes, procedures, and use of PMO Templates.
- Manage resource planning and staffing activities for specific programs.
- Clearly communicate roles, expectations, and accountabilities to all team members on a regular basis.
- Drive compliance and remove barriers to achieve strategic initiatives and goals
- Regularly keep management informed of risks, issues, and the status of ongoing projects
- Relevant degree in Engineering or other related disciplines with Five (5) or more years of Program Management Experience in the Manufacturing of Medical Devices.
- Demonstrated business acumen and confidence in communicating with senior management and customers.
- Experience in Product/Project Lifecycle implementation and strong process and systems understanding preferred
- Basic knowledge of materials, manufacturing processes, and component or assembly design principles required
- Demonstrated proficiency in written and verbal communication in Hebrew & English as well as problem-solving required
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Projects, online collaboration tools, and databases required
- Will be required to Travel to Manufacturing Sites
Job Application New
To apply for this role, please fill in your details below and upload your resume for our consideration. Thank you.
"*" indicates required fields