As the Supply Chain Manager, your primary responsibility will be to oversee and manage the company’s entire supply chain operation, which includes material control, production planning, warehousing, logistics, and procurement. You will be responsible for ensuring that the supply chain is both efficient and cost-effective while maintaining adequate inventory levels to meet production demands. To achieve this, you will work closely with the production team to ensure that materials are ordered and delivered on time and that the production schedule is maintained. Your ultimate goal will be to ensure a smooth production process by effectively managing suppliers, optimizing material and production planning, implementing suitable inventory and warehouse management practices, and achieving high levels of customer satisfaction and on-time delivery. Additionally, you will be responsible for ensuring compliance with customs regulations for imports and exports under BOI privilege, and for maintaining a zero non-conformance and penalty record. As part of your role, you will continuously seek out opportunities for improvement in people, processes, and costs.
- Develop and implement supply chain strategies and plans to achieve departmental goals and establish KPIs that align with the company objectives.
- Perform SIOP, MPS, Weekly Production Plan, shipping plan to identify bottlenecks and avoid capacity limits.
- Set forth, implement, and maintain policies, procedures, and material control systems as required.
- Work closely with internal and external customers to ensure responsive and efficient services.
- Prepare and control the companywide material budget according to company purchase policy.
- Drive business results by improving material flow, accuracy of inventory data, and operational efficiency to maximize the warehouse utilization and ensure sufficient raw material supply to meet the plant production requirements.
- Play a key role in supporting the company’s ERP system related to the material function.
- Track, control, and prevent abnormal material usage/scrap to minimize the purchase budget and stock load.
- Coordinate logistics and inventory distribution.
- Be responsible for annual inventory counting and help customs monitor contracted components.
- Work with suppliers and vendors to ensure that materials and components meet quality, cost, and delivery requirements.
- Ensure good systems are in place to deal with Customs & BOI maintenance, import & export activities continue smoothly, and non-regulation MIS compliance.
- Lead new project BOI application & registration if necessary.
- Perform other assignments assigned by superior.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in managing supply chain operations in a medical device manufacturing company.
- Extensive knowledge of the medical device industry and associated regulatory requirements.
- Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience in implementing supply chain strategies and initiatives that improve performance, reduce costs, and increase customer satisfaction.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in negotiating contracts and managing supplier relationships.
- Proficiency in using supply chain management software and tools.
Job Application New
To apply for this role, please fill in your details below and upload your resume for our consideration. Thank you.
"*" indicates required fields